james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Perry" <d.pe...@netcase.co.uk>
Subject RE: Message not displayed as HTML in listserv emails
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 15:13:42 GMT
I've just been hit by this bug trying to set up mail servers which WILL be
using html emails.

Anyway, it seems that it is dropping the content-type headers:

is in the original, but vanished in the list version. Then for each part,
the content type has gone!

There are two points that things can be going wrong - when the new mail is
created, or when each part has it's content reset when the footer is added.

Will report back if I find a fix :)

Daniel.