james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Perry" <d.pe...@netcase.co.uk>
Subject RE: HTML messages how to?
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:42:34 GMT
Not sure what you're trying to do (and I might have got totally the wrong
end of the stick!), but James is a mail server! sure you can create html
messages within a James mailet, or you can send html emails through it like
any other mail server.... but I think what your looking for is javamail, or
a wrapper like commons-email.

See: http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/email/examples.html

There is an html email example with an embedded image.

Daniel.