james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Seib, Broc" <bs...@purdue.edu>
Subject RE: Mailet not found
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:08:23 GMT
Well something has changed!! Classpaths, containers, java, environment
variables in startup scripts .... Something!!

I use James 2.2.0 and have placed my jars inside
"apps/james/SAR-INF/lib" with success. I once tried to get the phoenix
container to find them elsewhere, but got annoyed with classloader
behavior that I failed to understand. I discovered the above worked and
moved on with life. I should technically repackage the original
james.sar file and add my jar(s) there, but I didn't do that either.

-broc