james-server-user mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: Inbox vs mailing list
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 09:09:58 GMT

I think you need to take some time to understand how james works.
Read the documentation and the config.xml,
James passes mail along processors, and makes its decisions, in strict
order, using matchers.

|         |           Sumit AGARWAL    |
|         |           <sumit.agarwal@st|
|         |           .com>            |
|         |           04/06/2004 08:30 |
|         |           "James Users     |
|         |           List"            |

sumit

viruses.