james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Perry" <d.pe...@netcase.co.uk>
Subject RE: Want to make james mailing list dynamic
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:01:50 GMT
I too am starting work on dynamic mailing lists.

However i am thinking about doing it with a different approach: instead of
trying to dynamicly set up mailets, i am planning to use a single mailet, to
handle all lists.  The matcher that it uses will also act dynamically, so it
will recognise new lists as they are created.

Daniel.