james-server-user mailing list archives

From b...@digitalgarden.com
Subject RE: a very simple question..hope anyone/everyone can help
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 12:54:15 GMT
Yes, they will be gone.  Instead of class Null, use ToRespository(sp?).  See
the error processor for an example.

bp

-----Original Message-----
From: Cadbury [mailto:codename13th@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 2:55 AM
To: James Users List; billp@snakeriversoftware.com
Subject: RE: a very simple question..hope anyone/everyone can help

uh uh...thanx a lot bill...that kinda solve my question :D

which lead me to another question..do james delete the email then? if not
where do james store them? cause I still need the emails although I don't
them to be processed further...

thanx again

bill page <billp@snakeriversoftware.com> wrote:
What is it you're trying to do that isn't accomplished by:

<mailet match="All" class="Null"/>