james-server-user mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: Could not connect to SMTP host
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:00:41 GMT
You're supposed to configure James to use DNS servers to query, not what
your domain is set to.  I tried to query those 3 DNS servers and was
refused for all of them.  I presume they're only configured to respond
to domains that they host and are not meant to be DNS servers that you
would configure in your machine.

This has nothing to do with your domain... check what DNS servers you
use in your machine.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501