james-server-user mailing list archives

From jaysheel bhavsar <jbhav...@mindbridge.com>
Subject follow up on custom mailet/matcher
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 22:32:57 GMT
Hi,
  just to add on to my previous email. I unzip the james.sar file. then I
added the .jar file that I created into /james-sar/SAR-INF/lib/ dir and then
created the .sar file again and put it back in the james/apps dir. That is
when I get the "classpath" error shown in my previous email.

   This is exactly what I did when I installed it.praxis.james.jar file and
that works fine.

jay

p.s
previous email error i get