james-server-user mailing list archives

From Cadbury <codename1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Those emails..they just..disappeared..into thin air..
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 08:16:46 GMT
uh uh..i'm really sorry..
how do I disable HTML email in yahoo mail?
sorry again for reposting the question..God Willing, those things will not repeat again

Danny Angus <Danny_Angus@slc.co.uk> wrote:

Cadbury..

I'm sure you don't mean to offend but it is considered polite to *not* use
HTML email when posting to a list, and not to keep on re-posting the same
question.
Just because I read the same question three times doesn't mean that I'm
more likely to know the answer or have time to post it.
You're under pressure to complete your thing, we're not. There are folks
here who give their time generously to help out, but don't expect them to
rush to answer questions which would be answered by carefully reading the
documentation and a little experimentation.

d.

not accept any responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this

viruses.