james-server-user mailing list archives

From Cadbury <codename1...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: a very simple question..hope anyone/everyone can help
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 07:10:13 GMT
cause i need mySql to be able to process all the mails...although I don't want them to be processed
further..
one thing i've noted there's a table called deadletter in my mail mySQL database; i don't
remember creating it..or is the table deadletter are created automatically when I set the
<mailet match="All" class="Null"/>  tag in my config.xml file?
but when I checked the content of the table it's all empty although I've tried sending emails
to my localhost account.
one more thing..do I need to remove the
<mailet match="All" class="ToProcessor">
            <processor> transport </processor>
         </mailet>

tag from my config.xml file?

thanx a lot again for helping.

Cadbury <codename13th@yahoo.com> wrote:
uh uh...thanx a lot bill...that kinda solve my question :D

which lead me to another question..do james delete the email then? if not where do james store
them? cause I still need the emails although I don't them to be processed further...

thanx again

bill page <billp@snakeriversoftware.com> wrote:
What is it you're trying to do that isn't accomplished by:

<mailet match="All" class="Null"/>