james-server-user mailing list archives

From Cadbury <codename1...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: a very simple question..hope anyone/everyone can help
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 06:55:15 GMT
uh uh...thanx a lot bill...that kinda solve my question :D

which lead me to another question..do james delete the email then? if not where do james store
them? cause I still need the emails although I don't them to be processed further...

thanx again

bill page <billp@snakeriversoftware.com> wrote:
What is it you're trying to do that isn't accomplished by:

<mailet match="All" class="Null"/>
-----Original Message-----
From: Cadbury [mailto:codename13th@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 12:12 AM
To: James Users List
Subject: a very simple question..hope anyone/everyone can help

hi all

here's my question. how do I write a mailet that will stop processing all incoming emails.
that is, a mailet with the

mail.setState(Mail.GHOST);

inside the source code. Theoretically i know how to do it. but not in practical. I have only
very little idea on how to write custom mailet and deploying it. I've read the documentation
but I can't understand them all. Perhaps cause i'm under pressure trying to finish this thing
by today.

Thanks a lot to everyone who's willing to help me.

Bye