james-server-user mailing list archives

From Cadbury <codename1...@yahoo.com>
Subject a very simple question..hope anyone/everyone can help
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 04:12:14 GMT

hi all

here's my question. how do I write a mailet that will stop processing all incoming emails.
that is, a mailet with the

mail.setState(Mail.GHOST);

inside the source code. Theoretically i know how to do it. but not in practical. I have only
very little idea on how to write custom mailet and deploying it. I've read the documentation
but I can't understand them all. Perhaps cause i'm under pressure trying to finish this thing
by today.

Thanks a lot to everyone who's willing to help me.

Bye