james-server-user mailing list archives

From Sumit AGARWAL <sumit.agar...@st.com>
Subject RE: Want to make james mailing list dynamic
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:19:11 GMT
Daniel,Can you provide more details about your approach for making a single
mailet for the same.
sumit

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Perry [mailto:d.perry@netcase.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 3:32 PM
To: James Users List

I too am starting work on dynamic mailing lists.

However i am thinking about doing it with a different approach: instead of
trying to dynamicly set up mailets, i am planning to use a single mailet, to
handle all lists.  The matcher that it uses will also act dynamically, so it
will recognise new lists as they are created.

Daniel.