james-server-user mailing list archives

From Sumit AGARWAL <sumit.agar...@st.com>
Subject Want to make james mailing list dynamic
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 09:58:41 GMT
we are working on james mailing list.we customized it to meet our
requirement.one thing remains that is creating a mailing list while james is
running.we donot want to restart the james server.
After calling processor.closeProcessorLists(); from JAMESSpoolManager.java
we are not able to add new mailets/matchers that we have created after
starting james.

Please tell me the exact path of execution from start of the server to the
routing the mails too.In other words the steps that the James server follows
to up the server.

has any body worked on it?
Pls guide us.

With regards