james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Brewin" <sbre...@synsys.com>
Subject RE: UK meetup
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:44:43 GMT
Hi All,

The proposed deadline of 06Jun04 for votes on a UK meetup is fast
approaching.

Only Danny and myself have voted so far. I don't think anyone was expecting
to fill a conference centre, but just a couple of bar stools?

You don't want to make us look a sorry pair do you? Rhetorical. And anyway
for all you know we might not be. But you will never know without voting for
and attending the meetup.

Look at this way. As a percentage of the number expressing an interest, we
only need a few more votes to beat the likely percentage turnout for the
forthcoming European election. Let's show who is democratic.

Lets have your votes!

Cheers,

-- Steve