james-server-user mailing list archives

From "bill page" <bi...@snakeriversoftware.com>
Subject RE: a very simple question..hope anyone/everyone can help
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 04:57:02 GMT
What is it you're trying to do that isn't accomplished by:

<mailet match="All" class="Null"/>
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Cadbury [mailto:codename13th@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 12:12 AM
  To: James Users List
  Subject: a very simple question..hope anyone/everyone can help

  hi all

  here's my question. how do I write a mailet that will stop processing all
incoming emails. that is, a mailet with the

  mail.setState(Mail.GHOST);

  inside the source code. Theoretically i know how to do it. but not in
practical. I have only very little idea on how to write custom mailet and
deploying it. I've read the documentation but I can't understand them all.
Perhaps cause i'm under pressure trying to finish this thing by today.

  Thanks a lot to everyone who's willing to help me.

  Bye