james-server-user mailing list archives

From Miroslav Nachev <m...@space-comm.com>
Subject SPAM Ideas
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:48:15 GMT
   Hi,

   I am looking for something like that:
   1. James will reject the all connections from Mail Servers that are
      in the SPAM Server list. This list can be stored in XML or/and
      Database, becuase the SPAM Server Database have to be
      self-teaching. For example when I recieve some e-mail and I see
      that this is a SPAM I will redirect (forward) this message to
      the James Server on to service address
      "spam-server@mydomain.com". This mail will be served from
      service Mailet which will add the Server from which the mail is
      received to the SPAM Database List (records).
   2. James will reject the all connections from SPAM registered users
      that are in the SPAM User List.
      The self-teaching mechanism can be the same as previous where
      the mail address can be "spam-user@mydomain.com".

   I am looking some similar. In case that James doesn't support
similar technology it is good idea for the future releases.

   Regards,
   Miro.