james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: User's Storage (quota)
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 19:00:25 GMT
A number of people have talked about doing a quota matcher, but none have
submitted one so far.  The following may be of help to you:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=james-dev@jakarta.apache
.org&msgId=515899

If you actually do it, please submit.  :-)

	--- Noel

-----Original Message-----
From: Marco Tedone [mailto:mtedone@jemos.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 2:50
To: James-user-list
Subject: User's Storage

I would like to write something (a Mailet?) to implement the user's max
allowed storage in James. I'm thinking to do that by means of an element
like the following:

<UserStorage>
  <user>
     Foo
  </user>
  <maxSize>15000</maxSize>
 </UserStorage>

Are you aware if anyone is already writing something like that? Has anyone
good suggestions to do that? I presume I should link the database, I would
like to know the standard way used by james (with the datasource).

Regards,

Marco