james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: How many DB connections do you use?
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 17:31:20 GMT
Kenny,

I test the stock configuration, switching to a db:// spooler, with 20
simultanous connections running for anywhere from 24 hours on up.  How many
simultaneous connections are you seeing?  Are you finding entries in the log
that say mordred can't get a connection so it is giving up?

	--- Noel

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenny Smith [mailto:jakarta-james@journalscape.com]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 12:03
To: James Users List
Subject: How many DB connections do you use?

Hi all,

I'm having occurances of mail getting rejected because not enough
connections are available. Whenever I find the errors in my deadletter
repository, I up the number of connections. I just turned it up to 30
connections, I'm wondering just how high I need to go....

What do you use?

Kenny Smith
JournalScape.com