james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Unsupported charater set
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 05:40:11 GMT
You'd need to provide a sample of such a message.  Is that being generated
by something you are doing, or by the original message from a mail client?

	--- Noel

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc de Oliveira [mailto:Marc@deOliveira.dk]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 1:10
To: James Users List
Subject: Unsupported charater set

Some recepients of mails from maillists that I made with James are getting
the following error:
"This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
Service.  To view the original message content,  open the attached message.
If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then
open it using a viewer that can display the original character set"
I am adding a footer to every mail but I am not using any special
characters.
Can anybody tell me what the problem might be?
- Marc