james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Mailet subproject
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 14:19:16 GMT
Marco,

Mailet.org is exactly the place to promote mailets you have written, but you might also want
to start a sourceforge project to develop them as Mailet.org is intended to be a listing/review
service and (possibly) include helpful articles about mailets, how to write and use them.

Any contributions are welcome from everybody.

d.