james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Short" <ssh...@postx.com>
Subject RE: Store mail in Maildir repository from Mailet
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 19:31:25 GMT
Jim,

You could do this or you could create a new mail repository within James
that uses maildir as the storage mechanism instead of either JDBC or
flat files, then you can simply configure James to use the maildir
repository. If you have the source, take a look at the files in the
package org.apache.james.mailrepository.

Steve