james-server-user mailing list archives

From Kenny Smith <jakarta-ja...@journalscape.com>
Subject Re: How many DB connections do you use?
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 20:34:26 GMT
Hi Noel,

I don't have it anymore. I cleaned out the deadletter repository and
then accidentally closed my text buffer without saving.

It was the one mentioned in the config.xml file...

<!-- Maximum concurrent connections james may open to this database-->
<!-- If you see "SQLException: Giving up... no connections available."
in your log files or bounced mail increase this value -->

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Kenny