james-server-user mailing list archives

From Kenny Smith <jakarta-ja...@journalscape.com>
Subject Re: How many DB connections do you use?
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 18:24:28 GMT
Hi Noel,

I'm finding messages in the deadletter repository where the error
message contained a message stating that the max connections had been
reached.

Which of course seems strange to me because it had a db connection to
write it to the deadletter, but not to the inbox. I'm trying to find an
example, but I can't find it anymore.

Do you know of a string I can grep through my logs for to get info about
mordred (other than mordred.. that didn't turn up anything good).

Kenny