james-server-user mailing list archives

From Jim Janson <jjan...@adelphia.net>
Subject Re: Store mail in Maildir repository from Mailet
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 16:32:33 GMT
Jerome,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I think it is possible to handle this with a cron job but I think that
solution has a couple drawabacks.  It would introduce a lag from
mail delivery until it is put into maildir format.  It also would be
much more resource intensive since the mail would be stored
twice; once in FileStreamStore file and then in maildir file.  After
conversion the FileStreamStore file would have to be deleted.

Jim