james-server-user mailing list archives

From Jim Janson <jjan...@adelphia.net>
Subject Re: Store mail in Maildir repository from Mailet
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 14:18:59 GMT
Steve,

Thanks for the suggestion on creating a new mail repository.

It would appear that adding a new repository is cleaner
architecturally than handling it in a Mailet.  I can also now better
understand some of the heated discussions on James-dev
regarding repositories.  Once JavaMail is used, the repositories
it supports should be relatively free for use in James.  Neat stuff.

I'm going to play with the new mail repository option and see where
that takes me.

Thanks again.

Jim