james-server-user mailing list archives

From Kenny Smith <jakarta-ja...@journalscape.com>
Subject Re: What Causes: IOException: Could not find message
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 18:09:34 GMT
Hi Noel,

Well, this is my situation... I have potentially two instances of James
using the same tables for reading/writing.

I'm moving ISPs right so, I've got my original James using the mysql on
my new server, in addition to the james on my new server using those
same tables.

I added some debug stuff already and did what you described below with
adding the query and params to the message so I could see what's going
on. At this point, I'm hoping the server/dns switch will only be going
on for another 6 or 7 hours, so I have more pressing things to deal with
until then. I'm sure it will be just fine once we are back to one James
accessing the tables.

Thanks for your response! Helpful as always! :)
Kenny