james-server-user mailing list archives

From Kenny Smith <jakarta-ja...@journalscape.com>
Subject What Causes: IOException: Could not find message
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:55:43 GMT
I'm sending a mail through my new james install (moving to a new server
and trying to get it setup) and I'm getting this on the console where I
started james:

java.io.IOException: Could not find message
         at
org.apache.james.mailrepository.MimeMessageJDBCSource.getInputStream(MimeMessageJDBCSource.java:176)
         at
org.apache.james.core.MimeMessageWrapper.writeTo(MimeMessageWrapper.java:287)
         at
org.apache.james.core.MimeMessageWrapper.writeTo(MimeMessageWrapper.java:321)
         at
org.apache.james.core.MimeMessageWrapper.writeTo(MimeMessageWrapper.java:311)
         at
org.apache.james.mailrepository.JDBCMailRepository.store(JDBCMailRepository.java:626)
         at org.apache.james.James.storeMail(James.java:848)

Any idea what causes that?

Kenny