james-server-user mailing list archives

From Disha <di...@openskysoftware.com>
Subject RE: incoming mail from remote server regarded as spam
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 01:12:51 GMT
I notice in the spool-manager log that when the mail comes to the
transport processor it does not match the RecipientIsLocal matcher and
hence instead of getting processed by LocalDelivery mailet, it gets
processed by RemoteDelivery mailet. It tries to do this a number of
times.
All incoming mails that are addressed to the host ip should go thru the
LocalDelivery Mailet, right?
And all outgoing mail will be processed by remoteDelivery mailet?
If I have understood this correct all incoming mails that point to the
servername in the config file should be matched by the RecipientIsLocal
matcher and processed by LocalDelivery mailet. This is not the case
though.
Can anyone please guide me here. I am quite confused.
Thank you,
Disha