james-server-user mailing list archives

From Disha <di...@openskysoftware.com>
Subject incoming mail from remote server regarded as spam
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 22:05:43 GMT
I am trying to configure my web-mail application to route incoming
messages from remote server to reach the inbox.
The host address is the ip of the firewall which redirects incoming
mails to the local machine running james.
The problem is that the incoming mail directly gets written to the
deadletter table as spam.
In my config.xml file I have all mailets that take care of classifying
messages as spam commented out. Also I found out that the mail does not
even reach the root processor and directly gets written as spam after
reaching the spool.
I figure there is some configuration problem taking place in getting
james to recognize the mail. I can send messages out to a remote address
without any problems. Also if I send messages from the localhost to
localhost it works all fine.
I will greatly appreciate if someone can help me with this problem. I
would like to know where and on what criteria does James classify a
message as spam before reaching the root processor.

Thanks,
Disha

--
Disha <disha@openskysoftware.com>