james-server-user mailing list archives

From "Lucas Gonze" <lu...@gonze.com>
Subject RE: Mail takes forever to send
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2002 16:32:08 GMT
My recollection is that the log indicated that the first send attempt fails and
the rest of the time is spent pending on the resend attempt.  I read the spooler
code at the time and didn't find any obvious cause.

Please don't waste time assuming this is an accurate bug description -- I didn't
take the time to do a really good bug report back then, and anything else is
suspect.