james-server-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Bucher <gabriel.buc...@razor.ch>
Subject Re: Remotemanager java interface?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 06:44:20 GMT
I have written a RMI based User Administration Tools! I posted it to the list as
a proposal but nobody was interesing enough to put it into cvs! :-(

I also started to write a web interface with struts based on my rmi code. I'm
yust at the beginning!

If there is enough interesting in a rmi based user admin tool, I could check it
against the latest code in cvs and post it again as a proposal!!!

Cheers,
Buchi