james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <eric.char...@u-mangate.com>
Subject Re: Backup restore for windows
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 16:46:37 GMT
Hi,

Sorry, you need to change pom.xml in container-spring [1] and add there
in the <dependencies> tag

     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.james</groupId>
       <artifactId>apache-james-mailbox-jcr</artifactId>
     </dependency>

The mailbox-lucene is not yet incorporated (I was wrong), so you don't
have to remove anything.

I hope you will find your way to build, and also the jcr is still
operational (we didn't look too much on this the last time, although the
build tests are fine).

Thx.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/tags/james-server-3.0-beta2/container-spring/pom.xml