james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Backup restore for windows
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 13:37:45 GMT
Hi,

For MailDir, you can read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maildir#Windows_compatibility, James can
not do much on that...

For JCR, it's possible to remove mailbox-lucene and readd mailbox-jcr,
but this need a recompilation. Can you do this?

Otherwise, there is also the option to make a SQL diff between the 2
database schemas, and see this delta can be implemented with SQL scripts.

Thx.

--
Eric Charles
http://about.echarles.net