james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Status spring-integration sandbox
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 14:04:50 GMT
Hi,

Made some progress over the last days with the spring-deployment module.
I am currently working on making it ready to be run without further
adjustments after checkout and fit into the trunk infrastructure.

There are still some tweaks I have here locally. But in general the
module is able to boot up James Server quite nicely.

When ready, the module could simply be copied to a trunk checkout and be
run from there, or, after appropriate DISCUSS and successful VOTE, even
be moved to trunk as an experimental deployment.

Stay tuned,

   Bernd