james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL] extract part of james-server xdocs to site project or to server-site subproject
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:29:32 GMT
We already removed a few genirc James project docs from the server
source tree. Now I would like to remove something more and create a
"server-site" project to mantain all of the site-related things from the
server product.

We could even simply move this to the server subfolder of the site
project (maybe this is better as a first try, so we don't increase too
much the number of modules needed to build the website)

I would like to move the James menu (Overview, James FAQ, Mailing lists,
Wiki) and the Project menu (Bug Database, Source Code, TODO, not sure
about Changelog) and Useful RFCs out from the server source tree and
only keep pages found in the documentation menu inside each specific
james source tree.

This way we can keep james 2.2 and james 2.3 documentations live at the
same time in an easy way, then we could move to 2.3+2.4, then 2.4 and
3.0 and so on.

WDYT?