james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Problems using Derby for stores
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 01:28:03 GMT
We appear to have some major new problems with Derby support.  It fails in
entirely non-graceful ways, as shown by the attached.  Worse, we cannot kill
the process except with kill -9.

This was produced using the attached configuration file and:

 $ ./smtp-sink 192.168.1.6:2525 1 &
 $ ./postal -m 15 -p 20 -c 1 -r 100 192.168.1.101 userlist-postal - >
test.log &
 $ ./rabid -r 1 192.168.1.101 userlist-rabid -

The test runs for a few minutes, and then the problem surfaces.  So it
appears that I can spool, store and retrieve e-mail for a few minutes, and
them boom!

Does anyone spot anything wrong in my configuration?  Does anyone else have
time to be working on this?  :-)

	--- Noel