james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefano Bagnara" <apa...@bago.org>
Subject RTC vs CTR (Was: svn commit: r230781)
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 14:56:13 GMT
Sure, I will add better comments!

I haven't asked wether James use a RTC (review-then-commit) or a CTR
(commit-then-review) approach.
I'm ready to apply a cumulative patch to:

DSNBounce should be configured by default
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-357

Upgrade to dnsjava 2.0.0
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-388

Add derby support
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-390

James does not compile using Sun JDK 5.0
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-343

Invert "precompilation" logic for jdbc3
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-389

Move "candidates" libraries to the official lib / remove unused libraries
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-391

Update MySQL driver (well, i've deleted it, so this is no more valid)
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-256

In fact I've cleaned the lib folder, removed mysql jars, added derby stuff
and configured db repositories by default over the embedded derby.
Can I safely commit my work or do you prefear me to be more conservative and
commit this stuff later?

Stefano