james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Angus <Danny_An...@slc.co.uk>
Subject Re: Merge progress? (was RE: New matcher to MAIN or 2.1 branch?)
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 08:53:00 GMT

> Would this be a good time to move the mailet API into it's own
> repository, or at least separate it in CVS more distinctly?  Heck, once
> we work out any issues with it, stick it in SVN and just have
> james-server work off of a jar. :)

+1 great idea. But lets not increase the number of tasks needed to get the
branches merged, perhaps extracting mailet should be the first *next*
thing?

Then I guess we should move the docs & website (and face up to the
forrestization of the website :). let us all get used to svn for peripheral
modules before we migrate the server code.

d.

viruses.