james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Merge progress? (was RE: New matcher to MAIN or 2.1 branch?)
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 01:12:34 GMT
> Would this be a good time to move the mailet API into it's own
> repository, or at least separate it in CVS more distinctly?

We might wait to do that when we move to SVN.  Our build processes are
integrated still.

But I do agree that we should be really careful what goes into the Mailet
API, and keep it focused on what should be in a portable Mailet container,
not just James.  Since Danny has probably given the most thought to those
issues, I hope that he'll aggressively police keeping the Mailet API clean.

	--- Noel