james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Merge progress? (was RE: New matcher to MAIN or 2.1 branch?)
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2004 19:46:28 GMT
> how is it going?

I started by taking a cvs diff of the two branches.  Most of it is rote for
the Avalon changes, which is relatively easy to handle.  But in order to
know which code to adapt, the real issue is the Mailet API.

I will post notes on the Mailet API in a bit, and see where we're all at.

> do you need help?

Once we get the Mailet API root dependency out of the way, everyone with
time can help make the changes.

> what is the estimated timescale?

Soon as we decide on the Mailet API, I think it should go fairly quickly.

> I have some time to help with this, not that I want you to do it
> quickly just so I can get on.. :-)

:-) We all want to get this out of the way.

	--- Noel