james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject Merge progress? (was RE: New matcher to MAIN or 2.1 branch?)
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2004 11:36:55 GMT

Good q. Serge.
Noel..
 I seem to recall you opting to "take point" on this, how is it going? do you need help? what
is the estimated timescale?
I'm not harrasing you, but would like to know if we're going to get there soon, there's a
lot of stuff I'm interested in doing (like IP based POP3 vhosting), and I may have a little
time soon (!) but I'd much rather wait until we've sorted out the tags.

BTW on another matter I gather theres new support for svn & eclipse 3 available.

d.