james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Merge progress? (was RE: New matcher to MAIN or 2.1 branch?)
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2004 22:32:12 GMT

> I will post notes on the Mailet API in a bit, and see where we're all at.

Good point, one thing I want to do is get JNDI in there for resource location & service
binding via mailets, I want to know know how J2EE app servers maintain web-app context seperation
and "local refrences" to the "real" bound objects first though.
At the risk of pre-empting your mailet API debate I reckon we could abandon some or all of
the experimental service access methods in the mailet context in favour of a JNDI future.

d.