james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Uwe Rosebrock <...@rosebrock.org>
Subject Re: aliases
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 11:22:31 GMT
Danny,

> I keep the actual address and the mail account (pop3 username)
> separate,
>
> Sounds fine.
> I'd like to see it, but also would like to see it integrated better
> with
> James "user" repositories, so that it can use file repository for
> users.
> db is easy to develop for, but doesn;t suit everyone to use.
I choose database because I didn't want to restart James all the time,
bringing that to xml is straight forward only takes a little while to
set up the manager to auto-populate a default address and incorporate
it into the remotemanger .
If you really want to use it I will do it once I finished my current
project.

U.