james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: New matcher to MAIN or 2.1 branch?
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2004 23:42:19 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>>Should I commit it to both 2.1 and MAIN, or just MAIN?
>
> You could add it to both to make sure that it builds with both versions of
> the Mailet API.  If the same code builds in both branches, it should not
> require any change.

Ok, the change is at the office, but I'll commit to both branches.  It's
simpler than trivial... just matches when the sender's host is local.

On a related note, I noticed that the matchers documented on the site is
only a subset of what we bundle.  What's the status of site dev, or
maybe simpler, where (module/branch/dir) should I edit to get some more
documented?

--
Serge Knystautas
President