james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] New Jamailet version available
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 15:44:07 GMT
> 1) The SenderHostIs matcher has been removed as now it's
> part of the James standard distribution

Just to be clear, the SenderHostIs matcher in James was submitted by Chris
Means
(http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=james-user@jakarta.ap
ache.org&msgId=480127).  I did not take your SenderHostIs matcher and move
it into James.  That would have been, at best, impolite.  Also, according to
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jamailet/ your code is under either GPL or
LGPL, which is not compatible with the ASF License
(http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Licensing).

Keep up the good work.  I just wanted to make sure that it clear that James
doesn't have code from your Jamailet package.

When you get a chance, would you please take a look at v2.2.0a3, and try
repackaging Jamailet using the new classloader functionality?  See:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?James/CustomMailetPackages.

	--- Noel