james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-james/src/java/org/apache/james James.java
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:41:52 GMT
Peter,
(welcome back)
Can I suggest this may be clearer, as it suggests an alternative method by
which the same result can be achieved:

"WARNING the specified postmaster address XXX is a non-local address.
To avoid problems related to spam prevention you should use a local address.
You can redirect, alias or forward this address to your intended final
recipient."

I haven't applied it as I think you're still working in James.java.