james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@thought.co.uk>
Subject RE: Spool processing (was 'Spool manager on M$ SQL' at James-User)
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:21:39 GMT
I think you are on to something here, you could hide messages from the spool
manager, try to use a LIMIT in the SQL  ..

in this block:
<sqlDefs name="org.apache.james.mailrepository.JDBCSpoolRepository">
change this:
    <sql name="listMessagesSQL">SELECT message_name, message_state,
last_updated FROM ${table} WHERE repository_name = ? ORDER BY last_updated
ASC</sql>

to this:
<sql name="listMessagesSQL">SELECT message_name, message_state, last_updated
FROM ${table} WHERE repository_name = ? ORDER BY last_updated ASC LIMIT
10</sql>

Obviously you can mess with the number at the end until you discover what
the right number ought to be.

Let us know what happens (it may just all break!)
d.