james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SPAM handling.
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 15:27:04 GMT
Serge,

You are perhaps exposing that I am out of my depth here :-)  My SMTP
knowledge is limited to poking it at college with Telnet.

I am trying to push the fact that some change of mail forwarding design
is needed to make the system more accountable and less spoofable.  And
that five of you knowledgeble enough could sit down, publish an RFC and
gaim mindshare for the eventual migration from SMTP as is at the moment.

- Paul