james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cockwell <ste...@canux.com>
Subject Memory Usage - Threads
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 14:10:08 GMT
I've asked on the james-user list, but didn't get any response.

Is there some way to minimize the memory usage/number of threads run
when James is started?  Currently it looks like 10Mb/23 threads.  I
would like to run James on my laptop for development purposes, but don't
need to handle hundreds of emails an hour...

If this is an undocumented configuration tag, then I hope someone will
enlighten me (I'd be more than happy to add this to the docs and submit
it back to the group).  If it's in the code - perhaps someone can tell
me where to look for it.

Many thanks,

..src